When using the on-line store, you will see a default shipping charge of A$22. Our products are digital and delivered directly via upload, so the “shipping charge” covers the processing cost for the digital packaging and upload of your product. We are still scratching our heads how we can change the wording from “shipping” to “processing and upload”.
- Baby Boomers change in population percentage over 10 years and two Census periods
- How the world’s three biggest faith groups are distributed – 2016 Census by postcode NSW / ACT and Tasmania
- Census 2016 Postcode Areas now available and configured to support NDIS
- Sophisticated data analysis to answer the hard decision support questions.
- Australia Post postcode list – it isn’t the same as a comprehensive list of suburbs..